ESL Lesson Handouts (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates www.esllessonhandouts.com (“website”).
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, country, and postal/zip code).
- Usage data that includes information such as your IP address, browser type and version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, and the time and date of your visit.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect and process personally identifiable data when you:
- Register online as a Free Access member or Full Access subscriber.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Manage your account and provide customer support.
- Monitor the usage of the website in order to prevent, detect, and address technical issues.
- Email you with updates and special offers and notify you about changes to our website.
- Process your subscription payments. We use Stripe for payments. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and your billing information. https://stripe.com/privacy.
We would like to send you information about new handouts and features on our website that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive email updates, you can always opt out by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – These cookies recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences.
- Analytics – Google uses the data collected in cookies to track the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser and device. You can opt-out of having your activity on our website available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us