Updated: September 1, 2020
ESL Lesson Handouts (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.esllessonhandouts.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service. We collect and use several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to;
- email address;
- first name and last name;
- country and ZIP/postal code;
- cookies and usage data.
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type and version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Cookie Data
Use of Data
Our Service uses the collected data for various purposes to;
- provide and maintain the Service;
- notify you about changes to our Service;
- provide customer care and support;
- provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service;
- monitor the usage of the Service;
- detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to;
- comply with a legal obligation;
- protect and defend the rights or property of our Service;
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Analytics and 3rd Party
We use third-party Service Providers to monitor, analyze, and operate our Service.